Monday 9 July 2007

Auckland - New Zealand

I took the plane on 7/7/ at 23:00 from Santiago and landed on 9/7 at 3:00 in Auckland.
Quite long flight, they said it should take around 12 hours :) .

That economy airplane seat and 8 hours time difference is quite bad. Yesterday I was the first that saw sunrise on 9 July, then I went to see the town centre, ordered coffee instead of (I wanted to say) tea, I said gracias instead of thanks everywhere, I got confused in the city because of driving on the left-hand side of the road and at 6pm it was enough to go to bed.

3 comments:

Ivan said...

Ahoj Roman! Prave sme s Petkou na navsteve u Edity a Jirku, porozpravali nam o tvojich cestach a tomto blogu. Odteraz ta uz budeme sledovat aj my :-)
Teda az ked sa vratime z nasich ciest, ktore su s tou tvojou neporovnatelne kratsie... My cestujeme dva tyzdne po juznych Cechach a Morave, ale aj to je velmi zaujimave. Drzime palce v dalsom putovani, nech sa ti dari a sme zvedavi na dalsie info o tvojich zazitkoch. Dufam, ze zozenies rychlo nejaky fotak, aby si to mohol vsetko zdokumentovat :) Drz sa!

Ivan said...

aaaa, co to tu taram! vsak uz mas fotak :) tak super

Roman said...

vdaka, zdravim do Ciech a Moravy a zavidim letne pocasie.