Thursday 28 June 2007

Buenos Aires - Argentina

Many thanks to my father and sister!
They sent me cash over fast money transfer service.

Also many thanks to Slovak Ambassador to Argentina.
He gave me advice and is contacting British Airways and Qantas to help me with my airline tickets.

I asked my travel agency to regenerate my paper tickets (not electronic tickets, so sometimes they cannot be regenerated, I hope this is not my case).
At the moment I am waiting for the response.

And this is the story how they rob pure Europeans:

It happened 400 meters from my hostel when i was looking into the map for the right direction to my hostel someone threw bad smelling liquid on my backpack and jacket and almost immediately came two people (man and woman) to help me clean, they spoke Spanish and English and when they dissapeared, my smaller backpack disappeared too.

NOTE: never carry cash with you.

No comments: