Sunday 10 June 2007

Before the journey

Yes, I've decided to travel around the world to extend my horizons and get some personal experience with far-away people and places.
My trip will start on 15 June and I will use UK airline services (yes, aeroplane, I am not so brave to travel by train, bus and elephant :)
I'll visit places:

Sao Paulo (Brazil)
Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Santiago de Chile (Chile)
Auckland (New Zealand)
Sydney (Australia)
Bangkok (Thailand)
Singapore
Chennai (India)
New Delhi (India)
and back to Reform Club (London :)

I'll spend around one week in every location so I should return to London on 14 August 2007, I hope.



2 comments:

Matt said...

Everything packed, everything ready...

What time do you land in Sao Paulo?

Roman said...

it was very early in the morning but my flight(~11 hours) was shorter(minus 3-4 hours) because of time zone difference